Announcing the Alabama Metal Art product photo contest
Beginning August 23, 2013 and continuing through September 15, 2013, we will be accepting your photographs as entries into the Alabama Metal Art photo contest. We are always intrigued by the creative ways our customers use and display our products! We invite you to send us one or more photographs of your purchase from Alabama Metal Art. If you purchased an item from Alabama Metal Art as a gift for someone else we encourage you to forward information regarding this contest to the recipient of your gift.
While “professional” photographs are not expected, please attempt to send high quality, high resolution photographs. These photographs can be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To show our appreciation for your time and effort, we are offering a 15% discount on your future purchase from Alabama Metal Art. EVERYONE that enters the contest will be eligible for the 15% discount. The WINNER of the contest will receive a $250.00 credit to use toward any Alabama Metal Art product.
Contest guidelines are as follows:
- Multiple entries per customer may be submitted (for those that have ordered multiple products)
- Valid entries must include a photo showing a metal art item created by Alabama Metal Art
- Please consider the lighting when making your photograph(s) so your entry will be a clear as possible
- You are encouraged to submit more than one image of each piece of artwork; we will select what we believe to be the best photo as your entry
- Send photo(s) by e-mail to email@example.com; type “Photo Contest” in the e-mail subject line
- Photos will be accepted from August 23 through September 15, 2013
- We will select the best photographs entered as the finalists
- Everyone that enters will automatically be eligible for the 15% discount (you do NOT have to be a finalist to get the discount)
- Once the finalists are determined, these photographs will be uploaded to Facebook for judging
- Judging will run from September 16 through Monday, October 14, 2013 at 7:30AM
- Contest judging will be based on the number of “likes” each finalist photo receives
- Only “likes” made on the Alabama Metal Art Facebook page will be considered
- The photograph with the most likes on the morning of Monday 10/14/13 (at 7:30 AM) will receive the $250.00 credit
- The winner will be announced on Facebook and by e-mail on October 14, 2013
- Finalists will be chosen by employees of Alabama Metal Art. It is up to our discretion as to how many finalists are selected. We anticipate that most entries will be selected as finalists. However, we reserve the right to select images of good quality. Images must show an item created by Alabama Metal Art and be in good taste.
- In order for your photo to be voted on, your Facebook friends must first like Alabama Metal Art Facebook page. They may then vote on (i.e. “like”) your photo showing your piece of artwork.
- Alabama Metal Art will not promote or encourage votes for any finalist over others. Likewise, we cannot “police” or govern those who choose to vote for any of the finalists.
- By submitting a photo, you are agreeing to allow Alabama Metal Art to use your photo on our Facebook page for the purpose of voting. We also reserve the right to re-use any photos received on our web-site or for other marketing purposes.
- While we encourage you to share our page with others in order to request votes/likes, please note that only “likes” made on the Alabama Metal Art Facebook page will be counted as votes (i.e. we will not be able to count or consider likes made on individual’s pages).
- The $250 credit can be applied toward any Alabama Metal Art purchase (i.e. products currently available on our web-site or a custom order). Note: custom items must be quoted first, the $250 credit would then be applied to the total price. A cash award will not be substituted for the $250 credit.
We are very excited about this contest and look forward to seeing the metal art we have created displayed in and around your home. Thank you, in advance, for your participation!